- Creation of a comprehensive study on the state of the art, technical and non-technical barriers and solutions (WP2);
- Development of a ontology to support diverse disassembly processes as well as integration with the vision system (WP3);
- Development of a control architecture able to provide the functionality of the automated disassembly system (WP4);
- Development of the special methods for object recognition and localization in the dynamic disassembly environment (WP5);
- Development of optimized path planning and manipulation algorithms to realize individual disassembly operations (WP6);
- Demonstrator for the disassembly of antenna amplifiers (WP7).
Phases of the project:
March 2021 – August 2023